Friday, April 20, 2012

This is Hideous

I never thought I'd see this day in my life, folks. In perusing the Daily Kos earlier, (Don't ask me why I was reading that filth, I don't know myself) I came across a "diary" entry by one Sasharusa (WARNING: NSFW language at that link) which was titled "The Fetus as a Parasite." Here's an excerpt:


[A]nyways, back to the whole fetus= parasite thing. That is how I see them. I don’t see them as cute and cuddly. I see them as terrifying and scary. I see pregnancy the same way.

Here are some examples on how pregnancy is a parasitic relationship:

The Z/E/F [zygote/embryo/fetus] sucks the nutrients from the mother.
The “relationship” only benefits the fetus.
The mother’s organs and body parts become damaged.
The fetus controls the mother.
The fetus doesn’t give anything “back”.

Some people would argue that this is a form of Mutualism, which is a relationship where both the host and the parasite benefit, but how does this benefit the mother? Where is that “benefit”?

The comments, of course are just as disgusting. There is more such filth HERE

But all this got me thinking... All those times when we make the argument against contraception wherein we assert that "pregnancy is not a disease" and we think we've got a winning argument because they never really have an answer for us? Well, it turns out that's exactly what they think. They just don't want to say it.

But wait! There's more.
In her diary, she included this picture:

And I think that explains everything. This woman, bless her heart, is actually afraid of babies. It's incredibly sad, really. I had a friend in high school who admitted once that she would rather be kidnapped, raped, and murdered than become pregnant and have a child. I never understood it, I still don't. There is nothing that brightens my day more than sitting behind a young family in daily Mass and seeing their beautiful children, and I cannot, through any kind of mental yoga, understand seeing an unborn child as a parasite.

Much has been made in the past of how there are two distinct languages being spoken in the United States, each side of the "culture wars" having their own. But nowhere have I seen that demonstrated as clearly as in the filth that I just read.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to see that. It's something most rabid feminists don't want to admit out loud, they're frightened of children. I think it goes beyond that and they are actually frightened of their own biology. They do everything possible to stop their bodies from knowing that they are female, i.e. shots, pills, patches, abortions... I suspect that somewhere deep down they have a yearning to be asexual.

    ReplyDelete