Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3½ Time-Outs Tuesday


1.

I'm back! The last few weeks of school have seen 5 tests for me, so I really don't feel bad about not posting anything. Sue me. 


Actually, please don't. I don't have anything you can take anyways. I'm a college student. 

2. 

My congressman from back home, Rep. Joe Barton, posted some pictures on Facebook, earlier, and I thought you folks would enjoy them.


That right thur's the Space Shuttle Discovery flying low over Washington D.C. on its way to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. What I wouldn't give to have seen that in person!

3.

Finally, Aggie Muster is this Saturday, coinciding with the opening of the BRAND SPANKING NEWLY RENOVATED MSC!!!



For those of you who are unaware of the Muster tradition here in Aggieland here are a few links, I recommend the A&M page first:
The A&M info page for Muster
Wikipedia

Muster is a time when all Aggies come together to remember those Aggies who have fallen since last we met. It is a day of fellowship, and remembrance. This year, Muster is dedicated to the Class of '62!

Did I mention that THE MSC IS FINALLY RE-OPENING!!! If you can't tell I am crazy excited!

Here's a video detailing the project:




And now brace yourself as I throw an explosion of photographic goodness in your faces
the new Flagroom!

Also the new Flagroom

12th Man Hall

A coffeehouse/cafe


The new Rudder Fountain

How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment