Monday, February 13, 2012

The Best I Can Do

I have been absent from these pages for a while. For this, I apologize to you, my readers. I had intended to post more frequently than before, with school starting up again, but I have failed.

Not for the lack of a desire to write, though. No, I will take any chance you give me to force my opinion down your throat.

However, I stand on a precipice. I stand on the crumbling edge of the great abyss of rant-land. You see, the last month has seen my blood-pressure at a near-constant high. From outrage to outrage, it seems I have merely drifted over the last four weeks. I feared that, were I to write something, I would step too far and the emotional-firmament upon which I stood would crumble beneath my feet and down I would plummet into the void. But I feel a duty to write, to share. I made a promise to myself, and I intend to keep it. And so, this I offer you. My thoughts on the current HHS situation. From the mouth of Hugo Weaving, adapted by Peter Jackson from the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien, who had more eloquence in his little finger than I can ever hope to muster over the course of my entire life. May they speak to you and inspire you in the same way they do me.


Gig 'Em and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment