Sunday, September 11, 2011

What the Heck?

I don't know if you've heard, or if I've told you in the past, but the Obama administration tried to withhold federal aid to Moldova, one of the poorest countries in the world and one of the most Christian, unless they advanced "gay rights" causes in the country. As sickening as that is by itself, I want to turn our attention to something else at the moment. 

Pakistan. That oh-so-important "ally" in the Middle East. They receive over $300 million in Federal Aid every year. That's $300,000,000 every year! Now I have no doubt that there are countless people in Pakistan that need that aid. The problem is, they hate us. they hate everything about us. In fact, they probably want us dead about as much as anyone else in the world. And we're PAYING them for this. They're taking our money, giving us some semblance of cooperation, and then they shelter our enemies behind our backs (i..e. Osama Bin Laden). But it's more than that. Pakistan is a majority Islamic nation. In case you didn't know, it is a crime under Islamic Law (sharia) to convert from Islam, to marry anyone other who's not Muslim, or to attempt to convert a Muslim. The punishment for these, without exception, is death. Normally public executions. But wait, there's more. Two Christian youths in Pakistan were recently beaten within an inch of their lives with heavy iron bars by 8 Muslim youths for the "crime" of being Christian. But not a peep from the thugs in charge of our Foreign Policy. You see, they don't care if it's Christians are the ones being killed for their religion. But if gay people aren't fully accepted into the fabric of society, by God we'll let your people starve! When I was reading the articles that spurred this post, I was furious. I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever been that angry in my life. The fact that our gasbag-in-Chief can get away with this is beyond me. Where's the media on this? Oh yeah, that's right, they're in his back pocket. Jefferson, Hamilton, and Washington are rolling over in their graves. 








Religion of Peace my ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment