Monday, August 15, 2011

Update

Hello. It feels to me like it's been a while since I've written here, even though it's only been a few days. Strange.

Anyways, I thought this piece  by Matthew Archbold over at Creative Minority Report was incredibly hilarious! As it turns out, the SEIU (Service Employees International Union) is trying to unionize Planned Parenthood workers! I am in complete agreement with Mr. Archbold, and, for the first and only time in my life, I fully support the corrupt, morally bankrupt sleazeballs at the SEIU. Thus far, conservative groups have been unable to fully defund PP, but the unions will have that done in no time at all! As Mr. Archbold points out, "Just look at the car companies!"

It's kind of ironic really: liberal gasbags trying to ruin other liberal gasbags! I'm positively giddy right now. I just can't believe, with all the creativity and originality in the pro-life movement, nobody had thought of this earlier! Seriously! This is, in my mind, an example of how the Holy Spirit uses the corrupt, the sinners, to bring about God's will on Earth. Maybe. Possibly? I just can't wait till the day when the unions are marching on the clinics, protesting, right alongside 40 Days for Life. Or that first strike, when liberals shut down their clinics, their sacred cows, to demand higher wages, better benefits, etc.
Can you imagine this outside every PP clinic in the country?!?
They'll be more effective than we can ever be. I say we support these crazed liberals, just this once. I know they have a habit of doing ridiculous things more reminiscent of an upset chimpanzee than an adult human (like throwing feces and defecating publicly. Seriously, I'm not even kidding, they were throwing their own poop and it took an injunction by a Superior Court to stop it. They also cut police phone lines. Freaking brilliant, that; nobody's gonna suspect the phone company workers who are on strike right next to police station), but they'll be effective, that's for sure. Even if we deplore their tactics. I'll take the unions' retarded antics over more dead babies any day of the week

Your daily (haha, yeah right) video today, in honor of the continuing drought here in The Sahara Texas, is below. Enjoy!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment