Sunday, August 7, 2011

On Chipmunk-Cheeks and Hydrocodone

So I get my Wisdom Teeth out tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. I am entirely looking forward to being drugged up for the next few days. However, I am rather frightened about what I might say to people when my inhibitions are gone. You see, I've worked my whole life to develop he mental filter that I have between brain and mouth. that filter is still more like a net, and it frightens me. This is, in fact, also a part of my rationale for never wanting to get drunk. Anyways, some videos might be posted on here or Facebook or Twitter (@PHoelscher17) in the next few days thanks to Amanda Hart.
What I will look like tomorrow. 
What I HOPE tomorrow feels like :)
UPDATE: If you feel like texting me tomorrow just for kicks, do it. I cannot be held accountable for anything I send back though.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have your #, which I think is weird considering how long we've been friends. however, I will be in your presence tomorrow after the magic happens, so I'm not too concerned about missing anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete