Thursday, July 21, 2011

Aw Schultz...

First and foremost...Subscribe!!!!!

I have a new Man-crush: Colonel Allen West, Republican Representative from Florida.
He even looks like a baller!
Why, you might ask, the new found admiration? 

Let me tell you:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, a baby-murdering (she formerly owned and operated one of the few abortion facilities that did late-term abortions), arrogant, self-righteous really, really mean lady ripped into him on the House Floor after he gave a speech about the Cut, Cap, and Balance plan for the budget. Not only that, she did it after he had left the chambers, calling him a sellout and a traitor to his constituents. 

Being a Veteran of Iraq and a retired Lieutenant Colonel with 20 years of service to the U.S. Army, Mr. West is hardly the type to take such an underhanded swipe lying down. So rather than stick his fingers in his ears and say "I can't hear you I can't hear you", he hit back, with this to say about Rep. Schultz:


Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!

I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.
You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!
Steadfast and Loyal, Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)
Suck it, Schultz!
Unfortunately for Mr. West, MSNBC rounded up some airhead liberal women who somehow came to the conclusion that this pointed email constituted sexual harassment. I know, I'm as confused as you are right now. That's beside the point though. Representative West, you are my HERO!

Donations can be made to Rep. West here

Oh, and for your viewing entertainment!
and
I know they're almost completely unrelated... but they're hilarious and you should watch them. Satire is a great teacher.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment