Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Things First

It's hard for me to say right now what this blog will become. For the moment though, this will simply serve as  an outlet for my overflow of thoughts both random and planned... Kind of like that picture in the background. Now on to the good stuff...

I realized today that I am a complete sucker for a damsel in distress. Not a bad thing, for sure, but it's important to know these things about yourself. I say this because I just yesterday I agreed to switch my 8 to 1 pm shift at the Cooper YMCA for the 4:45 am to 1 pm shift. Why? because a cute girl I work with was in danger of going over 40 hours for the coming week and I am nowhere close. I recognize that I have no chance, and really have no interest in her, but I still couldn't resist. I hope this doesn't become a  regular occurrence, because I really don't want to be waking up at 3:30 on a regular basis.  Needless to say, it's gonna be an early night tonight.

Tomorrow Morning: brought to you by Coca-Cola


So that's that.
I'd like to turn my attention now to the 2012 Republican primary. My choice for the nomination, as of now, is Rick Santorum. I know it's still early in the race, but Rick Santorum is a true conservative and fully devoted to the doctrines of the Catholic Church. He has been a tireless defender of the unborn, while in congress and since, and is a solid choice. How he handles the campaign is still to be seen, but as of now he has my vote. 

One final thought: How awesome would it be to hear this during the Consecration at Mass?

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment